ZWILLING PRO Rocking Santoku 18cm
The Rocking Santoku from the ZWILLING® Pro blade is 18 cm long. Thanks to the bowls, the food does not get stuck, so you can also prepare carpaccio, for example. The blade is made of rustproof ZWILLING special melt. The RAZOR-EDGE trigger enables precise cutting without great effort. With the Rocking Santoku you are well equipped in the kitchen and can effortlessly cut meat, fish and vegetables.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for particularly long edge life and corrosion resistance.
- Special stainless steel, ZWILLING special melt: These knives are stable, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knives - forged from one piece
- V-Edge trigger: The two-stage V-Edge trigger also ensures long-lasting sharpness and thus offers consistently high and precise cutting performance.
- Ergonomic handle made of plastic with three-rivet design: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
- Material: Special melt
- Handle type: Flat tang
- Grinding type: Fluted bevel
- Finishing: Razor Egde
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness: 55-58 HRC
- Handle color: black
- Weight net: 0.25 kg
- Product length: 31.00 cm