MIYABI 5000 FC-D GYUTOH 20 CM, PAKKA HOLZ
Hand wash only for best care and avoid cutting on glass, ceramic or stone boards as these will prematurely dull the edge. Maintain and sharpen using whetstones.
- Honbazuke honed symmetrical edge for exceptional sharpness, knife angle around 10 degrees per side
- Three-part traditional construction
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Ergonomic Pakka wood handle for perfect balance, outstanding comfort and fatigue-free cutting, with concealed tang
- Half bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Hand wash only
- Blade core made of FC61 steel embedded in 48 layers of steel, Made in Seki, Japan
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty