Ballarini Salina Titanium Non-Stick Frypan Ø20 cm.
The BEST non-stick fry pans on earth (according to many) just got better. The Italian fry pan maker Ballarini has just released their acclaimed Granitum Titanium coated fry pans with stainless steel riveted handles. Suitable for all cooking surfaces (include induction)
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- GRANITIUM non-stick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles for INCREDIBLE scratch resistance against all types of utensils. That's pan geek for "you've got to be consciously trying to scratch this pan to scratch it".
- The triple-layer, PFOA-free non-stick coating offers MIND-BLOWING quick release (that's tech talk for non-stick), it also sears incredibly well (rare for non-stick to do both well). That also means less oil, in fact I often don't use any oil when cooking with this pan.
- It works on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Completely dishwasher safe, although I normally clean mine with the single wipe of a paper towel.
- Oven safe to 160c. And with the stainless steel handle you can use the pan to finish dishes under the broiler, a game changer for non-stick pans.
- The gorgeous handle is riveted on, no irritating screws to come lose (like they have with every non stick pan in history - yea, you know what I'm talking about)