- This Compact Dish Drainer was designed to fit inside sinks rather than being stored on counter tops. Its compact design is perfect for small kitchens
- Features a clear removable plastic cutlery drainer
- Holds up to seven plates and has a flat area for other kitchenware
- Made of premium-quality, rustproof aluminum and plastic
- 36.5 x 14.50 x 11 cm
Cheese is an integral part of the sophisticated French cuisine and is served as a last course either before or instead of the dessert.
Our Cheese cutting board is made of acacia wood, a hardwood tree from Australia and Africa, which is known for its high-gloss sheen. The wooden plate has a diameter of 32 cm, while the glass cover is 26 cm wide. This leaves an edge for safe handling, which can also be decorated when the board is placed on a table, with the glass button, you can lift the cover for serving with one hand without leaving any marks.
With our new cheese bell you can present a variety of cheeses in style.
- Perfect for presenting cheese on a buffet or at the table
- High quality, durable material
- Unique ergonomic design
- The glass cover is dishwasher safe
Designed with the future in mind and earth at heart, this water bottle is a wonderful option to wave goodbye to single-use plastic. Made from 100% stainless steel, the mustard yellow design is complete with a bamboo finish on the lid.
100% Bamboo, 100% Stainless Steel
The Fresh & Save 7-piece Starter Set is the perfect way to set yourself up for vacuum food storage. One medium and one large freezable and microwavable vacuum container, 2 small and 2 medium reusable, heat resistant and freezable vacuum bags, and a handy vacuum pump team up to ensure your food is kept fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage. Refrigerating, freezing, sous vide cooking, marinating, or meal prepping, this is the system that can do it all.
With the Fresh & Save system, you can shop once a week and refrigerate or freeze fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, and fish in our vacuum containers and bags and enjoy the benefits of your own fresh market at home.