- On sale!
- OPERATION: with the BOJ wall-mounted corkscrew is very easy to open wine bottles with efficiency. The leverage arm of this opener measures 12 inches to maximize extracting power, with an overall height of 22 inches. Place the bottle in the holder: it is not necessary to hold the bottle. The wall –mounted corkscrew is very sturdy and the mechanism works very smoothly.
- Guaranteed grilling stripes thanks to the special grooves on the pan.
- Perfectly juicy and tender frying of steaks, chicken and turkey fillets
- Grilling grooves collect the fat
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
MIYABI 4000FC Gyutoh, or Japanese chef’s knife, with 20cm blade.
- Fine carbide 61 steel blade construction for a sharp, hard blade
- Rockwell hardness of 61 for durability and cutting edge retention
- Katana style cutting edge for excellent sharpness
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for toughness, elasticity and corrosion resistance
- Engraved MIYABI logo on the blade
- Octagonal pakka wood handle for comfortable grip with mosaic pin
- Made in Japan
The iconic Gräshoppa Floor Lamp was first produced in 1947 by the feminine pioneer Greta M. Grossman. The unique tripod stand of the Gräshoppa Floor Lamp is tilted backward and gives the impression that the lamp is somehow alive and stalking its prey. Being one of Grossman’s most iconic designs, the authentic lamp has an elongated conical shade that rotates to direct light where needed.
- Compact Swiss design and intuitive operation represents the latest in simplicity in the fully automatic JURA IMPRESSA A5
- Integrated fine foam milk frother creates specialities such as cappuccinos and latte macchiatos topped with feather light milk foam
- 8 Individual coffee specialities can be personalised and produced at the touch of a button without moving the cup or turning dials
- Integrated Aroma+ conical burr grinder, 15 bar pump and thermoblock heating technology consistently produce the ultimate coffee
- Use with fresh coffee beans or pre-ground coffee such as decaffeinated
A line of tumblers in coloured glass, hand-worked and hand-blown, in classic, elegant shapes. Bands of white paste interrupt the brightness of the colour, rendering these glasses all similar, and yet each one is still unique thanks to the skilful touch of the maestro.
- High-quality 18/10 stainless steel finish, hygienic and neutral in taste
- SIGMA Classic sandwich base
- Very good heat retention and distribution
- Integrated measuring scale
- Suitable for use on induction hobs
Components In Delivery: 1 Stew pot Ø20, 3,0 l, 1 Stock pot Ø24, 2,4 l, 1 Roasting pot, 4,0 Ø28 cm, 1 Stock pot, 7,0L Ø24 cm, 1 Sauce pan without lid, 1,5 l Ø16cm
Maria Berntsen: Classic One Modern Glass Table Lamp. The Classic One glass table lamp is one of the most refined lamps in our collection. A truly timeless design that is a perfect fit in any interior. This beautiful glass table lamp was designed by Maria Berntsen for Holmegaard, the glass division of Royal Scandinavia. The Classic One Lamp is hand crafted by master glass blowers in Denmark. It is made from a single piece of clear hand blown glass. Elegant lighting, perfect for bedside table lamp or living room accent table lamp.
Dimensions: 11.6" height
Bulb: 1 x 60W (large size) or 40W (small size) included
Classic red fabric wrapped electrical cord
- 4-piece steak knife set with 4-1/2-inch blades for enjoying your ribs, steaks, and filet mignon
- Precision forged from single piece of high-carbon German stainless steel; laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Double bolsters provide heft and balance for effortless cutting; full tang extends through the handle
- Triple-riveted black handle with innovative contoured design for comfortable, secure grip
- Hand washing recommended; backed by lifetime warranty; made in Germany
This set of 3 knives from the ZWILLING Gourmet series includes a paring knife, a slicing knife and a chef\'s knife. The blade of each knife is ice-hardened and therefore extremely robust and corrosion-resistant. In addition, these knives are easy to use due to their low weight and ergonomic handles.
- Perfectly balanced knives for fatigue-free working
- Ergonomic plastic handles in three-rivet design with laser-engraved ZWILLING logo on the central rivet
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blades for exceptional durability of the cutting edges and corrosion resistance.
Components In Delivery: 1 Paring knife, 1 Slicing knife, 1 Chef\'s knife