The Press travel flask has a double walled, vacuum-insulated body made of 18/8 stainless steel which insulates cold drinks for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 8 hours. With a secure push the aperture will open for easy drinking and then close again when the button is released to avoid spills and leaks. The double wall also means the exterior will stay a comfortable temperature to hold and a flip-up handle on the lid will attach the bottle to bags or other fastenings. Styled with a sleek silver base, this flask features a geometric moulded design covered with dark grey silicone for a more secure, safer grip. Capacity: 14fl oz/397ml.
MIYABI 4000FC Gyutoh, or Japanese chef’s knife, with 20cm blade.
- Fine carbide 61 steel blade construction for a sharp, hard blade
- Rockwell hardness of 61 for durability and cutting edge retention
- Katana style cutting edge for excellent sharpness
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for toughness, elasticity and corrosion resistance
- Engraved MIYABI logo on the blade
- Octagonal pakka wood handle for comfortable grip with mosaic pin
- Made in Japan
The iconic Gräshoppa Floor Lamp was first produced in 1947 by the feminine pioneer Greta M. Grossman. The unique tripod stand of the Gräshoppa Floor Lamp is tilted backward and gives the impression that the lamp is somehow alive and stalking its prey. Being one of Grossman’s most iconic designs, the authentic lamp has an elongated conical shade that rotates to direct light where needed.
Natural Bamboo table cuterly
Set of 4 pieces: 1 knife, 1 fork, 1 table spoon and 1 teaspoon
Genuine natural bamboo wood handles
Stainless steel thickness: knife 1.8 mm; fork, spoon and coffee 2.0 mm blade of the micro-toothed knife mirror polished goldsmith finish
100% Made in France
A line of tumblers in coloured glass, hand-worked and hand-blown, in classic, elegant shapes. Bands of white paste interrupt the brightness of the colour, rendering these glasses all similar, and yet each one is still unique thanks to the skilful touch of the maestro.
- High-quality 18/10 stainless steel finish, hygienic and neutral in taste
- SIGMA Classic sandwich base
- Very good heat retention and distribution
- Integrated measuring scale
- Suitable for use on induction hobs
Components In Delivery: 1 Stew pot Ø20, 3,0 l, 1 Stock pot Ø24, 2,4 l, 1 Roasting pot, 4,0 Ø28 cm, 1 Stock pot, 7,0L Ø24 cm, 1 Sauce pan without lid, 1,5 l Ø16cm
Maria Berntsen: Classic One Modern Glass Table Lamp. The Classic One glass table lamp is one of the most refined lamps in our collection. A truly timeless design that is a perfect fit in any interior. This beautiful glass table lamp was designed by Maria Berntsen for Holmegaard, the glass division of Royal Scandinavia. The Classic One Lamp is hand crafted by master glass blowers in Denmark. It is made from a single piece of clear hand blown glass. Elegant lighting, perfect for bedside table lamp or living room accent table lamp.
Dimensions: 11.6" height
Bulb: 1 x 60W (large size) or 40W (small size) included
Classic red fabric wrapped electrical cord
- 4-piece steak knife set with 4-1/2-inch blades for enjoying your ribs, steaks, and filet mignon
- Precision forged from single piece of high-carbon German stainless steel; laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Double bolsters provide heft and balance for effortless cutting; full tang extends through the handle
- Triple-riveted black handle with innovative contoured design for comfortable, secure grip
- Hand washing recommended; backed by lifetime warranty; made in Germany
- Sujihiki with a blade length of 240 mm
- FRIODUR knife blade made of FC61 special steel with double ice hardening
- Katana edge cut, very sharp and long-lasting
- Octagonal shaped Pakka wood handle and bolster - functional and noble
- Engraved MIYABI logo as a quality feature
- Made in Japan
- ZWILLING SharpBlock with KIS technology in brown
- Always ready-to-use, sharp knives
- No additional hand sharpening necessary
- Pocket compartments and sharpening angles ideal for the knives of the VIER STAR series
- Self-explanatory pictograms on the compartments for a maximum overview
- Knives of the VIER STAR series manufactured in the Solingen factory
- Contains 1 paring knife (10 cm), 1 utility knife (13 cm), 1 carving knife (20 cm), 1 chef\'s knife (20 cm), 1 bread knife (20 cm), 1 multi-purpose scissors, 1 block
Curved dinner plate set for any occasion
The NewWave collection boasts an asymmetrical shape and curving lines. Awarded the “Trend Dish of the Year”, the decor has been a bestseller from the very start and is a stunning centrepiece on any table. This versatile plate set can be used for brunch with friends, a relaxed lunch or a festive dinner. Give your table a particularly stylish touch with this plate set.
6 Dinner Plates
6 Soup Plates
6 Dessert/Salad Plates
The Flow Chair with Central Leg was designed by Jean-Marie Massaud for MDF Italia in the year 2010.
The Flow Chair with Central Leg is the classic version of the "Flow" chair collection by MDF Italia. The seating comfort of the 360° swivelling, 53 cm wide Flow Chair by MDF Italia is unsurpassed. The base of the central leg features a diameter of 42 cm and makes up a harmonious design in combination with the seat shell made of polycarbonate.
The Premiere cutlery from WMF combines the classic, simple elegance of the traditional with a touch of modernity and outstanding material to create a cutlery set that makes the hearts of design enthusiasts beat faster. The innovative hardening process that prevents the usual scratches and signs of everyday use, the dishwasher-safe, 114-piece Premiere cutlery set for 12 people contains:
12 dinner knives
12 dinner spoons
12 dinner forks
12 fish knives
12 fish forks
12 cake forks
12 dessert knives
12 dessert spoons
12 coffee spoons
1 salad cutlery (2 pieces)
1 serving spoon
1 portion ladle
1 serving fork
1 cake server.
This set of 3 knives from the ZWILLING Gourmet series includes a paring knife, a slicing knife and a chef\'s knife. The blade of each knife is ice-hardened and therefore extremely robust and corrosion-resistant. In addition, these knives are easy to use due to their low weight and ergonomic handles.
- Perfectly balanced knives for fatigue-free working
- Ergonomic plastic handles in three-rivet design with laser-engraved ZWILLING logo on the central rivet
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blades for exceptional durability of the cutting edges and corrosion resistance.
Components In Delivery: 1 Paring knife, 1 Slicing knife, 1 Chef\'s knife
- OPERATION: with the BOJ wall-mounted corkscrew is very easy to open wine bottles with efficiency. The leverage arm of this opener measures 12 inches to maximize extracting power, with an overall height of 22 inches. Place the bottle in the holder: it is not necessary to hold the bottle. The wall –mounted corkscrew is very sturdy and the mechanism works very smoothly.